When do tickets go on sale?
- Tickets will go on sale in August 2019 through our website.
How do I get tickets?
- That’s easy…click anywhere on our site where it says “GET TICKETS!”
What time does the event start?
- Early Entry starts at 3pm. The festival will be open to everyone at 5pm. Music will start at 5pm.
How do I buy Tacos?
- We will have Coin Booths setup around the festival, where, you can purchase coins that can be redeemed for tacos. at any vendors inside festival grounds.
- one (1) coin will cost $3
Where is the festival?
- Ditto Landing in Huntsville, AL
- 293 Ditto Landing Rd SE Huntsville, AL 35803
How many taco vendors will there be?
- The 2019 Rocket City Taco Fest will feature 15+ of the area’s best taco-centric restaurants. Each will showcase their signature taco creations. Check out the vendors page for the full list of participants.
What are the general festival rules?
All ages are welcome to the 2019 Rocket City Taco Fest. IDs will be checked upon entrance at the gate for 21 and over wristbands.
- By entering the event grounds, you expressly assume all risk and danger of personal injury and all other hazards, which include, but are not limited to, property damage arising from or related in any way to the Rocket City Taco Fest, whether occurring prior to, during, or after the event
- Attendees and belongings are subject to search
- All forms of smoking are strictly prohibited (including but not limited to cigarettes, e-cigs & vapes)
- By entering the event grounds, you willingly give your permission for the Rocket City Taco Fest to capture your image via video and photography for its unrestricted use in all forms of media / marketing
- Moshing, crowd surfing and stage diving are prohibited
- Nudity and or exposed body parts are prohibited
- Outside food or drink (exception for documented medical needs – must have a doctor’s note with matching ID)
- Any bags larger than 18″x16″ (All bags are subject to search)
- Cans, coolers, bottles, glass containers, backpacks
- Drugs and drug paraphernalia
- Professional photo / video cameras
- Audio recording devices
- Skateboards, motorized vehicles, bicycles
- Large chains, spiked jewelry, chain wallets
- Umbrellas (parasols ok)
- CamelBaks / bladders
- Lawn Chairs
- Weapons or firearms
- Fireworks or explosives
- Pocket knives
- Laser pointers
- Selfie sticks
- Chalk, markers, sharpies
- Stickers, flyers, solicitations
- Pets (guide/service dogs OK)
- Cleated shoes
- The Rocket City Taco Fest reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason.
- One sealed bottle of water (16oz or less)
- Prescribed medication (in container with matching ID to be checked at entry)
- Cell phones
- Non-professional cameras
- Bags/Clutches that are less than 18″x16″ (All bags are subject to search)